Your Contributions Directly Support the Training of Our People to Fight
Contribute at any level. Your contribution, whether as an individual or a member of a team, will directly support the NPU. Monies will go to our NPU General Fund for the following purposes:
- Non-munitions equipment and supplies
- Base and security infrastructure, such as the development of checkpoints
- Training of volunteer reservists
Currently, our primary focus is on developing a network of checkpoints, what we are calling the Checkpoints Campaign.
You may support the NPU
- As an individual, or
- As a member of a team:
- Teams require a team leader to gather and identify team members.
- Team leaders must register their team and team members in advance.
- Individual team members submit contributions individually.
- The NPDF tracks contributions made on a team’s behalf.
Reporting of contributions for either individuals or teams
- May be public or anonymous.
- Team leaders designate the reporting status for their teams.
- Teams may report in one of three ways:
- At the team and member level.
- At the team level only.
- Completely anonymously.
- Individuals may contribute apart from their team with a different reporting status by making a separate contribution as an individual without designating their team status.
Contributions may be provided
- In monthly installments for one year, or
- For the full amount all at once.
|Monthly For 12 Months||Single Contribution|
* All dollars in USD.